How to delete a betonline account
How to delete an account in Betonline - this question often arises in players who have any difficulties with betting on sports.
Most often the problem of deleting the profile worries players who:
- Have problems with access to the BK Betonline.
- Have problems with the administration of BK Betonline, including difficulties in the form of blocking the account.
- Often lose and do not want to bet anymore, and do not want to receive the newsletter from BK Betonline.
- Too gambling, do not want to have access to online sports betting.
- Found an office with more favorable conditions or decided to become a client of a bookmaker's office, which has a license to operate in a certain country.
- Cannot pass the verification at BK Betonline.
- Apply fraudulent tricks in relation to sports betting.
- Have lost access to their account and want to start a new one.
- Bettors who suspect that someone has access to their account are using it unauthorized. In all these cases, and for other reasons, the bettor is looking for ways to delete their profile on the site of BK Betonline. But there is no such function in the personal account.
Is it possible to delete the account in Betonline on your own?
Since there is no corresponding "button" or option in the user's personal cabinet, we decided to ask the administration of BK Betonline for an answer to this important question.
The administration gave the following answer to the question "whether users can delete their accounts on their own initiative" - "no, they can't". The account will be deleted by itself if the user is inactive within 90 days, i.e. does not place bets.
This measure is understandable if we consider it from the side of the owners of the bookmaker's office 1iksbet. Some players after a big loss in a fit of anger may click on the button "delete account". And after that, there will be two options for the development of events.
The gambler leaves BK Betonline for good, does not use the bookmaker's services, stops bringing profit in the form of margin and losses - BK Betonline is not profitable. That's why they give irate customers 3 months to come to their senses.
A disgruntled Betonline client deletes his profile, but a day later wants to continue working with Betonline. Starts a long procedure of restoration, profile verification - this is unnecessary difficulties for the admins of BK Betonline. They believe that if the client won't return to them within 3 months, it means he is not their client, and if he wants - then there is no need to introduce the function of deleting the profile.
Can I delete my profile in BK on my phone or in my browser? In principle, the motives of BK are clear, but what to do for clients who have a gambling addiction, or may make a rash bet under the influence of alcohol? Deleting their account would be the best way out for them, as new registration and verification will take a lot of time and effort, and there is no point in gambling.
If there is a question of how to delete Betonline account on your phone, it is solved in 5 minutes. You just need to uninstall the app from Betonline on your phone, tablet. No longer from this device, you will not go to your account at BK Betonline.
If you have the Betonline browser permission installed, delete it in your browser settings and restart your computer. Start earning now
What to do to block your account until it is automatically deleted? It is impossible to close the gaming account Betonline by yourself, the account is deleted automatically after 3 months if you did not bet !
Generally, if you read the rules of the user agreement when creating an account at Betonline, it turns out that cooperation with the company is active for the user for 6 months. But the Betonline account will surely be deleted if the player won't make bets for more than 3 months. To avoid this, we advise using our list of the best privateers.
But what should players do, if they feel that betting on sports will sooner or later end up in bankruptcy, but cannot overcome their craving for betting themselves. Or relatives of hapless bettors who want to limit players' access to BK Betonline?